Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of My Storage Space's Website, located at www.mystoragespace.in
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use My Storage Space if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
1. I confirm that all the provided documents to My Storage Space are true in my knowledge.
2. The Client is bound to contact company officials for any related query.
3. Client has to give minimum 7 days of notice in advance towards the withdrawal of the goods or motor vehicle or both from the storage space.
4. The client is requested to submit the request of withdrawal seven days before his/her order pickup date to avoid the rent payment for the next cycle
5. In case the client submits the withdrawal request on their rental due date then the client is liable to pay the rent for fifteen days if the withdrawal date is within the fifteen days.
6. If the duration of the withdrawal falls above the fifteenth day of his monthly rental date, then the client is liable to pay the complete month rent.
7. Clients shall not be allowed to keep any Goods, Chemical substance or other things which are not authorized as per the applicable Indian Laws on the storage space provided. Post informing you, My Storage Space has the right to check your goods if any suspicious item is detected within your belongings.
8. On violation of clause number 7 mentioned above, the Client will solely be responsible for the legal action under the applicable Indian Laws and Company also My Storage Space and its team will not entertain any communication in this regard.
9. The client shall pay the rent on the date of pickup of the luggage and successively on the same date of every month. The Extension period to pay is maximum of 7 days from the day of payment request. Afterwards fine of INR 100 per day will be added to the rent. And client will be liable to pay the fine along with the rent. Also, on not paying on the given tenure the company may take any legal action against the client, and the Client will have to bear the legal charges of My Storage Space as well as the client will have to pay back the rent for the unpaid months with penalty.
10. If a customer does not pay the rent for consecutive three months with fine mentioned above then My Storage Space reserves the right to sell the goods to recover the rent amount, without informing the clients or without their NOC, and will not entertain any communication once the goods are sold.
11. Client will have to pay rent till No Due Certificate is given by the company or the tenure period is over or notice period is over.
12. The receipt will be provided for all the payment done towards the Company’s bank account through UPI or any other medium instructed by My Storage Space team.
13. Clients are requested to avoid keeping their expensive gadget or Jewellery and similar valuable items. Any loss or damage will not be covered by My Storage Space
14. My Storage Space will not be held responsible for any internal damage towards the furniture, small and big appliances.
15. Only external damage to be covered for woods ( Partially)
16. Company will not be liable for any damage occurring because of loose or spoiled packaging done by customer or their vendor or their representatives.
17. My Storage Space will not be responsible for any fragile breakage.
18. In an event where the client's luggage goes missing then the client will have to wait till My Storage Space returns their luggage. In such cases if the company is not able to return the goods within 3 months, then company will have to give rent of their order for the entire duration of that particular product as a security deposit. The security deposit money will have to be returned to My Storage Space bank account through any medium once the goods are returned to the customer. (Maximum Deposit 6k will be given by My Storage Space to client)
19. My Storage Space will only provide paid packing and logistic service on request for pick up or withdrawal of the goods or motor vehicle or both.
20. The option of choosing packaging and logistic service is completely on the Client.
21. My Storage Space will only be responsible for the pick and drop of the mentioned goods on the list provided by the Client or client vendor ( after cross check) or packing team of My Storage Space before making the payment and will only be answerable for those mentioned goods on the job sheet signed by the customer.
22. Company will not entertain any communication for the damages or loss for the items not listed by the Client while placing the request of renting the space for storage with My Storage Space.
23. The goods apart from the ones which are mentioned on request form (list) shall lead to increase in rent and logistic charges. And will be stored, subject to Availability of Storage space.
24. The Client shall share the real time images of the goods with the My Storage Space before self packing else My Storage Space will not be liable for the loss, damage or damages of the goods stored.
25. The vehicle owner of 2-wheeler or 4-wheeler or both shall share their Registration Card image (both front and back) along with the Insurance with My Storage Space.
26. My Storage Space will not be liable for any crime committed with the 2-wheeler or 4-wheeler or both motor vehicle before and after the tenure period is over once the vehicle is returned back to the respective owner. In case any crime has been committed before giving the vehicle for storage then the respective owner will have to come up if required to the asked Police department or any other government office. In-case the respective customer does not turn up then My Storage Space will not be responsible for any lawful action taken against the customer and vehicle, and will not entertain any communication.
27. The Customer shall solely be responsible for the communication with the legal authorities or person or organization in case of any crime committed with the provided 2-wheeler or 4wheeler or both motor vehicle.
28. My Storage Space can only be held liable for the crime committed with the 2-wheeler or 4wheeler or both motor vehicle if it’s done in between the tenure period of storage provided by the Customer.
29. My Storage Space will not be liable for any criminal offence committed with the 2-wheeler or 4-wheeler or both motor vehicle, after the tenure period is over and after the vehicle is handed back to the concerned owner (Client).
30. My Storage Space will not be responsible towards the maintenance or any kind of services for the 2-wheeler or 4-wheeler or both motor vehicle during the tenure period kept under storage space provided by the Provider.
31. The Client shall click the picture of the odometer and fuel meter and share it with the Company before handing the 2-wheeler or 4-wheeler or both motor vehicle for storage.
32. The Client shall take a real time image of the 2-wheeler or 4-wheeler or both motor vehicle and share with company before handing it to the company for storage.
33. If the client fails to comply with clause 32 then the client will fail to claim the damage and loss policy and hence the Company will not entertain any communication and complaints for the same.
34. If loading/unloading, drop/pickup or packaging is done by client or by his/her helper then company is not liable to bear any damage or damages towards goods or vehicle.
35. In case the order is dropped by My Storage Space and the lift is not available then MRS will not be liable to bear the cost towards any damage or damages.
36. My Storage Space will not be liable for any damage or damages occurs during the transportation period which is from pickup point to drop point.
37. My Storage Space will not be liable for any loss/losses/damage/damages which is informed after the vendor / My Storage Space team has left the premises of the customer after the drop.
38. In case the Client is not physically present and wants My Storage Space to put the luggage under storage then they can authorize the Company to pick up the goods or 2wheeler or 4-wheeler or both motor vehicle by sending the key to the office address. The charges for the logistic and packing will be additional to the rent.
39. Company will not entertain any communication with their Flat / PG / Property Owner or Owners/ society. The Client will be responsible for making any relevant / irrelevant arrangements to have communication with them.
40. My Storage Space will only provide pick and drop facility on Clients request and will be on the basis of prior paid service.
41. The Packing done in the absence of Client will only be done when the Client is on Video Call. The list of items packed will be sent to the Client and only after confirmation it will lead to logistics.
42. After the goods or 2-wheeler or 4-wheeler or both motor vehicle is handed back to the respective Clients, before unboxing, Client shall make a real time video of opening the goods or unboxing. Failing of which will not cover the damage or loss policy. And My Storage Space will not be liable to pay any such loss or damage.
43. My Storage Space will not be liable for the damages happening to the goods or 2-wheeler or 4- wheeler or both motor vehicle because of any force majeure reasons which includes climatic or natural disaster, earthquake, flood, pandemic, riots, any terrorist activity.
44. If any order contains food item, then the customer is solely responsible for the goods damages. And any damage towards the other client’s goods caused by rat or any other bacteria/fungus will be borne by the customer having the food items in the luggage.
45. In case My Storage Space arranges the third party vendor on behalf of customer for interstate or within city movement. Then My Storage Space will not be liable for any damage or loss.
46. In case the client does not opt for Luggage insurance then My Storage Space will not be liable for any loss/ damages.
47. In case if any operation happens between the client and vendor or with any employee of My Storage Space unofficially then My Storage Space will not be liable for any loss/damage done before, during and after the operation and My Storage Space will not entertain any communication regarding this and will not be liable for any kind of compensation for the loss or damages.
48. Promotions are valid only for B2C/D2C orders unless specified otherwise.
49. No Deposits and Lock-ins are applicable only for B2C/D2C orders.
50. Pro Rata Rentals adjustment against other services is only applicable for orders with storage tenure more than 3 months.
51. Pro Rata Rentals adjustment not applicable if your withdrawal is done during the last 10 days of the month of your storage tenure.
52. After completion of storage tenure of 1 year, the storage rent is likely to increase by 5%.
Quotation is based on the items mentioned as per Inventory of Storables and any variations in actuals will result in change in quotation.
Storage of drugs, arms, ammunition, inflammable or any illegal substances is strictly prohibited and defaulters might be prosecuted.
Post informing you, My Storage Space has the right to check your goods if any suspicious item is detected within your belongings. .
My Storage Space has the right to confiscate or sell off the goods if the customer fails to pay the rent for 2 months consecutively.
Payment must be completed as per the agreed payment terms, within the due date. Defaulters are obliged to pay a late fee of 5% of rental or INR 10,000 whichever is lower, per invoice.
The LESSEE shall use the scheduled property for storage purposes only
The LESSEE shall not store any article if it is not conforming to the regulations of the State or Central Government bodies such as banned items/contraband/extra hazardous/radioactive cargo etc.
The LESSEE will pay monthly charges for the actual amount of space used for storage. If LESSEE uses additional space during the course of the month, charges will be added in the billing. GST and Taxes applicable as per law from time to time.
The electricity charges(if any) will be paid by the LESSEE to the LESSOR basis reading on sub meter plus proportionate share in the fixed charges.
LESSEE will install their own Electricity meter for which they will pay the monthly Electricity Bill.
An interest free security deposit will be paid by the LESSEE to the LESSOR which shall be refunded by the LESSOR to the LESSEE at the time of vacating the premises.
All the local taxes, charges such as, property tax, Gram panchayat taxes NA fees / taxes, all other local / state / Central Govt. taxes etc, shall be the liability of LESSOR only.
That the LESSEE shall keep the premises in good usable condition. That if at all due to any natural calamities such as earthquake, floods, etc, the leased premises suffers any damage then the LESSOR shall forthwith repair the same at his (LESSOR's) costs, make the damaged portion good and shall not claim from the LESSEE.
That the LESSEE shall insure entire stocks pertaining to the LESSEE, against all natural calamities, theft & burglary Riot & strike and etc. the LESSEE should submit coverage documents to the LESSOR.
That in case LESSEE fails to pay the LEASE charges then, LESSOR is at liberty to recover the same from LESSEE by Holding the Cargo till the dues are cleared.
That after expiry of agreement period, it may be extended for further period with consultation between both the parties & on mutually agreed terms conditions.
That LESSEE cannot sub-let the LEASE premises or its any part to any firm, company, or any other third party except to its sister concern without prior approval.
It is also agreed that the after completion of each term, this agreement will be renewed after mutual discussions and consent and in due course the monthly LEASE charges will be increased by 10%.
The LESSEE Shall have the right to Terminate this Agreement by Giving Prior Notice (as agreed by both parties) after the Lock In period (as agreed by both parties) to the LESSOR
That LESSEE shall be entitled to display the signboards pertaining to the business carried on by them on the front portion of the LEASE premises without affecting the LESSOR's Sign boards, neighbours / other occupants of the warehouse.
All disputes, differences and questions of any nature which at any time arise between the parties to this Agreement or their respective representatives and assigns or any of them out of the construction of or concerning anything contained in or arising out of this Agreement or as to the rights duties or liabilities under it of the parties to it, or their respective representatives shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore only (Karnataka)
The LESSEE shall erect or make Partition on his own Cost if Required.
The LESSOR cannot Relocate goods of the LESSEE without their prior permission.
The LESSOR shall give access to the CCTV footage of the premises where the goods of theLESSEE are kept without any extra charges.
The storage agreement allows both parties to render modification, addition or deletion of any of the policies mentioned herein with mutual consent if they deem fit to do so. The modification so made will be written and not verbal.
Note: Policies are subject to change by the company “Provider or Owner/Owners” are same. Client or Borrower/Borrowers are same. ** Policies are subject to change by the company